Our client in Montreal is looking for a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager coming from the Construction and Real Estate industry. Candidates with previous experience within the construction and Real Estate industry that have Project management experience will be preferred.
The end client: Is a leading provider of customized facility management and real estate services, with a combined team of over 6,500 globally.
- Project Management - Plans and oversees the end-to-end delivery of assigned projects.
- Client Relationship Management
- People Leadership
- College diploma or University degree, preferably in architectural technology, construction technology, engineering technology or equivalent work experience
- 5-10 years or more of project management work experience
- Bilingual in English and French (written and spoken)
- Strong Technical expertise and focus within the context of building electro-mechanical projects, renovation projects, installations and/or new construction projects (mechanical and electrical, knowledge)
- Advanced ability to develop and manage project budget
- Excellent communication skills.
Licenses and/or Professional Accreditation:
- Electrical or Mechanical P.Eng
- Engineer Must be a member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec
One or more of the following would be considered an asset:
- Project Management Institute Accreditation.
- LEED certification
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!