Job Title: Project Manager, Commercial Construction
Location: Spartanburg, SC
A South Carolina company that has an excellent reputation and presence in the Commercial Construction industry across the state and region is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. The company has been in business for more than 50 years and offers a dynamic workplace and accessible opportunities for advancement. The company also offers industry-leading compensation, with highly competitive salaries, benefits and so much more.
In this influential role as Project Manager, the position will be responsible for delivering on full-contractual obligations, managing superintendent’s on-site performance of subcontractors, service providers and suppliers. This position also ensures that contracts stay on schedule and within cost. Through proper execution of the role, the project manager will develop relationships and build continuing business for the company.
Minimum Background Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction or related field is preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience managing diverse commercial projects
- VA/Government, Senior/Assisted Living Construction experience is a plus
- Strong track record of delivering high quality results
- Flexible and accommodating
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and construction software
- Confident self-motivated individual, able to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask, coordinate numerous activities and people to achieve maximum efficiency
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
Please submit your resume/project list and we will be in contact with you