Title: Project Manager, Commercial Construction
Location: Columbia-Lexington, SC
Our client, an award-winning General Contractor, with strong ties to the Southeast, specifically SC, NC, TN & GA; is looking to add a Project Manager to their team. This position is open due to growth in new and existing markets. The company offers industry-leading compensation, with highly competitive salaries, and excellent bonus payouts. The work atmosphere is family orientated with a passion for the construction industry.
My client has a great regional reputation. They continue to enjoy long lasting relationships with both customers and subcontractors that they align themselves with. This results in a tremendous amount of repeat business. Relocation assistance will be available for the individual with ties to the area or if you’re currently in SC, there is a possibility of working from the job site and no relocation necessary.
The ideal Project Manager will have a diverse background in Commercial Construction that includes K-12 School projects—with experience leading highly successful, self-performing teams: Superintendents, Foreman and hourly labor. Experience in a Construction Manager at Risk environment is a plus.
- 4-year degree in Construction Management, Construction Science, or Construction Engineering preferred
- A general Commercial Construction background
- At least 7 years’ experience general commercial; CM at Risk experience
- A self-starter mentality with the ability to manage small & large complex projects $1M-$50M
- Team player
- Longevity with previous employer is vital
If you’re interested in beginning the interview process and learning more about this opportunity, please submit your resume and project history.