Title: Project Manager, Commercial Construction
Location: Aiken, SC – Augusta, GA area
Our client, an award-winning General Contractor, with strong ties to the Southeast, specifically SC, NC, TN & GA is looking to add a Project Manager to their team. This position is open due to growth in new and existing markets. The company offers industry-leading compensation including highly competitive salaries and excellent bonus payouts. The work atmosphere is family orientated with a passion for the construction industry.
Our client has a great regional reputation and they continue to enjoy long lasting relationships with both customers and subcontractors resulting in a tremendous amount of repeat business. Relocation assistance will be available for the individual with ties to the area OR if you’re currently residing in South Carolina, there is a possibility of working from the job site, so no relocation would be necessary!
The ideal Project Manager and will have a diverse background in Commercial Construction that includes K-12 School projects—with experience leading highly successful, self-performing teams: Superintendents, Foreman and hourly labor.
- 4-year degree in Construction Management, Construction Science, or Construction Engineering preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in general commercial construction; CM at Risk experience a plus
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to manage small & large complex projects $1M-$50M
- Team player, someone that will work hard & play hard
- Longevity with previous employer is vital; no job hoppers
If you’re interested in beginning the interview process and learning more about this opportunity, please submit your resume and project history.