This company has over 70 years of experience as a global automotive manufacturer and supplier.
Why work here?
Our client is known for its commitment to providing advanced technology and is a leader in the manufacturing of efficiency systems for the motor and mobility sectors. They also maintain a high regard for their employees’ well-being by providing some great benefits including medical, dental, and life insurance, as well as 401k match and generous paid vacation time that increases based on years employed.
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the achievement of the targets defined for profit, costs, investments, quality and timing for the projects.
- Participate with the Key Account Manager (KAM) and offer presentation to customer in the preparation of the pre-project dossier
- Lead the Total Cost/Total Profit process with the KAM and Project Controller
- Coordinate the project teamwork, distributing activities and ensuring their end on time with the quality and costs required
- Direct the progress of the project through periodical report meetings
- Build and lead communication with the client & all internal departments
- Control project costs and investments, analyze deviations, and make corrections
- Manage its team, guaranteeing its effectiveness, development, and motivation
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of tier 1 automotive program management
- Management of projects with complexity in mechanics / hardware & software
- Experience with global programs
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.