A well-established, full service mechanical contracting firm in the Atlanta market is looking for a solid Project Manager to join their team. In this position you will be responsible for project management, estimating, and take-offs.
You should have knowledge of the mechanical construction field with a strong background in HVAC, plumbing and design-build.
- Multi-Family, Healthcare, Retail, Education experience on projects of $3 million plus
- 5 plus years’ experience managing multiple HVAC/Plumbing projects at once
- Working knowledge of the mechanical trade and sales
- Ability to interpret drawings and specifications
- Ability to communicate with various levels
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency
This position requires a hands-on, self-motivated, internally driven individual with exemplary communication skills, strong business focus with an above average ability to deliver on commitments and expectations.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, then please submit your resume to demonstrate requisite experience. This company offers competitive salary, benefits and relocation assistance for experienced candidates.