Job Title: Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Location: Denver, CO
About the Company: This Company has an excellent reputation and presence in the Commercial Construction industry across the state and region. They offer industry-leading compensation with highly competitive salaries, benefits and so much more!
Minimum Background Required:
- High School Diploma; Four Year Degree in Construction or related field is preferred
- 7-15 years’ experience managing diverse commercial projects
- General Commercial Construction project history to include work in the $5-20M range
- Ground up, renovation & addition experience
- Strong track record of delivering high quality results
- Flexible and accommodating
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and experience with construction software programs
- Confident self-motivated individual, able to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask and coordinate numerous activities & people to achieve maximum efficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please submit your resume/project list and we will contact you to get the interview process started.