Viewing Job - Project Manager [EB-1719917654]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Project ManagerMajor Automation Systems Supplier in the Austin Texas area is writing the future of flexible factory and smart machines by providing value-added solutions in robotics, machine and factory automation. Our integrated automation solutions, application expertise across a wide scope of industries and our global presence deliver strong customer value, we have an Immediate need for a seasoned Project Manager.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, and minimum 5 years of experience in automation, robotics, project management, project engineering, project execution, installation. candidates need to be out of AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for our company in the USA.
- Open to travel about 30%.
- Experience w/ Automation, including projects with robotics application, material handling, e-commerce (logistics), packaging, palletizing, are preferred.
- PMI and other Project Management certificates are welcome.
- MS Project and SAP experience is a plus.