A dynamic Project Manager position is now available exclusively through Recruitment Partners! If you have the ability to manage multiple projects and possess superior time management and communication skills with proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships, then this could be the position for you. Our client, a leader in the civil earth works and underground utilities industry, is searching for a Project Manager to join their team. This role offers an extremely generous salary and excellent growth opportunity.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Managing projects throughout all phases of the project life cycle, including managing resources, sub-trades, scheduling and budget forecasts;
- Tracking project activities including milestones, scheduling, cost control, quality, and liaising with management in regards to progress;
- Manage the bid proposal process and operational delivery process through use of in-house system and resources;
- Coordinate operational inventory of needed equipment, tools, safety supplies, and vehicles to complete assigned projects;
- Maintaining working relations and effectively developing long-term relationships with clients;
- Promoting compliance of safety standards among your area of influence;
- Represent project management team to other internal departments and to external stakeholders.
Your strengths include:
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience in the civil earth works and underground utilities industry;
- Developed leadership abilities, demonstrating ability to supervise and direct personnel;
- PMI Certification is preferred;
- Exceptional time management and prioritizing skills;
- Ambitious self-starter, who is efficient, results driven and able to work independently;
- Superior organizational skills matched with excellent communication and customer service skills (Both verbal and written);
- Excellent computer skills.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Jason Dick.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!