endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating efforts across multiple departments to drive effective and efficient product introduction. This role will interface with sales, design, art, and procurement teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage assigned Brand projects from Sourcing RFQ through production and final inspection.
- Schedule and run weekly team project meeting to deliver programs on time, cost, and quality
- Work with sourcing manager to negotiate and communicate first project costs with relevant stakeholders.
- Manage and Drive various projects within the Workfront system to keep project on tracked timeline.
- Identify critical path activities, drive and follow up on them, and build contingency plans to avoid potential delays.
- Ensure products within your assigned Brands are compliant with required regulations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues with assistance as necessary.
- Drive packaging kick off meetings with design team to ensure timelines are met.
- Create and issue Brand specific packaging instructions and maintain Brand guideline docs.
- Daily Supplier communications: facilitation of packaging artwork, issuing revisions or product & packaging approvals, negotiating final price.
- Work with QA gatekeeper working with factory to solve after-market product improvements required.
- Deliver best cost, safe product with high quality control standards and fast delivery.
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and support achievement of team initiatives and maintain exceptional attendance.
- Allow for flexibility and change within a dynamic, growing department.
Experience Requirements & Job Skills
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- 3 + years’ workplace experience
- Excellent Project Management and troubleshooting skills, highly organized, ability to multi-task
- Extensive knowledge of product development cycle, production and packaging required
- Tenacious desire to improve quality, costs and delivery timing
- Flexible, self-starter, action and results oriented
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Excel, Outlook. Project Management software experience preferred.
- Experience working with overseas suppliers is a must