SUMMARY: The primary role of the Project Manager is to manage and expedite customer’s repair projects through the required processes.
- Take inventory and document (including pictures) of all received repairs and file them in the system.
- Inspect and assess deficiencies and determine all modifications required.
- Generate inspection reports.
- Ensure quotes and shop orders are up to date and accurate by evaluating incoming projects to ensure scope mirrors Purchase Order with the customer.
- Predetermine revised steel sizes of all modified components in consultation with Engineering.
- Support engineering and assist with Repair BOM’s, ordering materials, confirming all materials are received and drawings are updated.
- Coordinate Subcontractors and ensure costs are in line and PO’s are complete and manage subcontractor process in full to ensure all work completed to specifications (weld, chrome or coating included)
- Schedule test and determine full requirements for test (supports, CD’s, resins). Determine rework after test, if required to ensure customer deadlines are met.
- Prepare jobs for shipping ensuring all components are accounted for and listed on the approve to ship documents.
- Direct communication with customers, Sales and Engineering regarding project details. ..
- Ensure all work practices are conducted in a safe and effective manner, as per company policy.
- Continually monitor ongoing job progress and provide the team updates daily.
- 1) Post-Secondary education – Completion of College or University – Engineering or Business
- 2 years practical experience in the injection mold manufacturing and/or precision machining
- Strong multi-tasking ability and technical problem solving skills.
- Previous Project Management training and or experience.
- Drive towards continuous improvement.
- Second language skills would be a definite asset.
Click here to apply online
- Decision Making: Utilizing effective process to make decisions.
- Teamwork: Working effectively with others – Project Implementation involvement.
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical and problem solving aptitude. Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal Skills: Effectively communicating, building rapport and relating well to people.