Our client company is in a growth segment of the mineral processing and bulk material handling industries. They are a service business that provides system integration, consulting, engineering and design, construction planning and project management for clients in the aggregate, cement, industrial minerals, heavy metal mining and transportation industries. They focus on providing the optimal solutions to their clients.
The company has a need for Project Managers who will manage every facet of the assigned project(s), responsible for obtaining, planning, scheduling, directing, coordinating and supervising construction, subcontractor scheduling, and day-to-day issues. A Project Manager that ensures an on-time, within budget project execution and no safety issues; Guaranteeing quality that meets or exceeds the customer's expectations.
• Responsible for the overall safety, direction, completion, and financial outcome of construction projects from initial budget through project closeout
• Preparation of a project schedule and continually review to make sure the project schedule is adhered to or modified as necessary
• Timely planning for large-scale, multi-step projects
• Lead, direct, and coordinate the day-to-day management and construction activities of assigned project
• Ensure customer satisfaction by identifying and exceeding client needs
• Manage, forecast and analyze project costs through the ongoing evaluation of labor, subcontractors, material, and equipment until project is completed
• Ensure all subcontracts and purchase orders are drafted in a timely fashion
• Provide guidance, leadership and direction to all members assigned to project
The ideal candidate is an innovative but decisive individual who has the ability to set goals and expectations and hold others accountable; can encourage and mentor others; is approachable, empathetic and outgoing; can quickly gain trust and respect; and is able to establish and maintain relationships.
• Demonstrated capability to successfully manage construction projects ideally in the aggregate and mining industry
• Advanced knowledge of all general construction methods including but not limited to concrete, ironwork, masonry, etc.
• Knowledge and experience in construction methodologies, reading blueprints and understanding other technical aspects of construction.
• Education: Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Engineering, Construction Management, Construction Science, Mining, or other related field
• Experience: Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in the construction industry
• Due to varied conditions, must know the MSHA and OSHA hazards and safety requirements of each job and must wear appropriate personal protective equipment as required by the company's safety policies for every situation
• Extended travel and/or temporary relocation may be necessary
• Strong knowledge of computer based programs including Microsoft Office as well as project management and forecasting tools
• Strong leadership skills to effectively train and mentor others
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT firstname.lastname@example.org