Position: Project Manager
Location: Raleigh, NC
Are you looking for a great advancement opportunity?? I am working with a Commercial General Contractor with a Project Manager opportunity in Raleigh, NC. My client is experiencing exponential growth, to go with the tremendous reputation. They want to hire top-talent to advance in the organization. They are recognized as an award-winning contractor globally. They take pride in their people and the work they produce!! They are offering a compensation package commensurate with experience, free employee health benefits, vehicle allowance and so much more!
- At least 3 years of experience as a Project Manager or 5 years as a Sr. Project Manager
- A degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Business is preferred, MBA is a PLUS!!
- A general Commercial Construction background including Tilt-wall: Industrial, Warehouse, Distribution, Pharmaceutical and Institutional building
- Ability to manage projects +$25 million each
- Experience with Design/Build, CM at Risk
- LEED Certification
- Ability/flexibility with travel within designated region as needed
- High level of professionalism and ability maintain relationships with owners, architects, engineers and subcontractors
Some relocation assistance is available for the right candidate. Please upload your resume to begin the interview process for further consideration.