SO, HERE’S WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- We’re busy all the time! Project management experience within a busy web development environment would be the cherry on top.
- You have an excellent understanding of the website development process and have worked closely with designers and developers? Lekker!
- You’re very knowledgeable of web front-end and back-end best practices. Super essential!
- You’re really great at communicating! This is key in our environment so if you’ve got this down, great!
- You’re able to work on multiple projects at a time, it gets busy, it gets fun! You’re able to handle it all
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO
- Project planning, on a weekly and monthly basis
- Take ownership of projects assigned to you and manage the entire process
- You’ll review specs, ask questions and relay the project scope to the team involved
- You will be very involved in the QA process of the project, testing every function of the sit once the developer has completed his tasks
- You’ll attend a weekly project management meeting with senior management to update on the progress of projects and discuss any concerns
- You’ll flag extra costs incurred or likely to incur to the management team in advance to obtain approval from the client
- You will attend client meetings, project kick-off meetings, hand over meetings and training sessions
- Monitoring and mentoring the Junior Project Manager
- Alongside the admin team, you will ensure Developers time has been captured to the correct projects
- Create project boards (Monday.com), allocate tasks, and resources
- From time to time, you may assist with quotations and sales
Our clients environment:
- Show up, step up & own it! Most importantly have FUN!
- Don’t just meet expectations, exceed them & be proud of it
- Add a personal touch in everything you do, we’re human after all
- Arrive with a smile & leave with one too
We love everything web and digital. We are a young (yet experienced), tight-knit team of designers,
developers, and marketers.
Our office is based in Table View, Cape Town. We have been operating for over 14 years, working with
national and international clients, so you will be constantly be exposed to new projects,
technologies, brands, all within a creative atmosphere!
We believe in keeping our culture STRONG, that is why we have regular team events and spend
some Friday afternoons jamming some music, playing arcade games and playing pool and table
tennis, all while we enjoy a cold brewski.
Salary: Between R25k - R45k depending on experience
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201972 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.