Project Manager, Commercial Construction
My client, a North Carolina based Commercial Construction Contractor, is looking for a Project Manager to join their Charlotte office. This company has enjoyed tremendous success for decades with a focus on a relationship-based business approach. They are also one of the state’s top performing and awarded general contractors. If you believe you would be a great fit, let’s discuss your background and see if it will align with their needs.
- At least 2 years of experience as an Assistant Project Manager OR Project Manager within Commercial Construction Industry
- A degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Business is preferred
- Embody a self-starter mentality with the skills to manage multiple small or large complex projects
- Ability to manage projects $1 million to $20 million
- Effective communication skills with owners, subcontractors, and superintendents
- Diverse project history
Interviewing is taking place immediately. Please submit your resume for further consideration.