Flybridge Staffing is currently seeking a Project Manager for a Direct-Hire role in the Boca Raton area. This person will be working as part of a larger team but will handle multiple projects independently. 5+ years of Project Management experience required. Someone who has an entrepreneurial mentality and past success working within a fast-paced environment will find long term success in this role.
- Manage multiple projects for retail customers and report status of each project weekly.
- Manage/own projects related to onboarding new clients
- Responsible for leading meetings and influencing colleagues to accomplish tasks within time deadlines
- Elicits customer requirements, documents them, and communicates them to the appropriate internal team, and validates that all requirements have been fulfilled
- Help with internal projects used by clients Operations Department
- Goal is to learn the client’s business and understand operation, communication channels and the various nuances that exist within client’s business offerings.
- Recognize and articulate new tasks, incorporate them into the plan, schedule them, and assign them to appropriate resources
- Track and resolve issues, and discern whether to escalate issues if they present risks to the project
- Manage project activities using a project plan to manage resource conflicts, task dependencies, and shorten the critical path
- Develop an agenda and distribute it prior to each meeting
- Identify issues, escalate them to the subject matter experts and decision makers, and record decisions
- Banking or Operational experience is a plus!
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram @_flybridge_staffing_ to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!