Are you looking for a contract opportunity where you can show off your Project Management skills? If yes, then Recruitment Partners has the role for you. Our client is searching for a Infrastructure Project Manager will support 3-5 small – mid-sized infrastructure projects under the Infrastructure Program. The scope of the projects include, but are not limited to: infrastructure evergreen deployments, business transformation, and backup & recovery
If you are looking to be challenged in a fast-paced environment, then this is the role for you.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Assist Program Manager in the direction and planning of all aspects of a project including: project scheduling, logistics, quality control and project staffing levels
- Lead discussions and meetings with subcontractors, vendors, business stakeholders and management
- Work with the project team to confirm deliverables and services are being provided to stakeholders’ satisfaction
- Manage data and file compilation
- Review and resolve concerns regarding issues and performance of the project
- Change Order management
- Liaise with project stakeholders to collect requirements and maintain effective communication
- Develop and implement effective, weekly status reporting to keep project stakeholders and senior management informed on key project metrics
Your strengths include:
- Between 1-5 years of project management experience
- Proven success implementing infrastructure projects from start to finish
- Ability to demonstrate high level functional and/or technical understanding of the scope of their projects
- Successful direct management of IT projects ranging from $50,000 to $1,000,000
- Ability to control project costs, maintain and track payables and receivables for projects
- Proven ability to deliver clear and concise project documentation
- Proven ability to communicate with all levels of management, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to forecast resource requirements effectively
- Ability to pick up projects mid-stream and deliver the projects to successful completion
- Experience with agile methodology
- PMI Certification is an asset
- Experience with JIRA, Smartsheet and/or SharePoint Online is an asset
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Aapar Sandhu.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!