Our client, located in Toccoa, GA, has an immediate opening for a Project Manager.
• Manage project from estimating/bidding, detailing, product purchasing, delivery, scheduling, installation and construction administration
• Develop and maintain relationships with local general contractors and end-users • Maintain product knowledge of current and prospective vendors/manufacturers
• Coordinate with installation teams as required to furnish & install projects
• Prepare submittals for approval
• Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishment, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects.
• Establish work plan and multi-disciplinary staffing for each phase of project, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
• Manage, plan, and coordinate activities of projects to ensure that goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed timeframe and funding parameters Qualifications
• Have a minimum of 3 years of similar experience in the industry
• Have knowledge of glass & glazing products (fixed glazing, aluminum & glass storefronts, doors, interior glass)
• Have successful track record of completed interior and exterior glazing projects
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online