endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Responsible for the successful project launch of new products through all internal and external manufacturing processes. This position will lead the APQP project launch process and support the new products throughout their lifecycle. Processes responsible for including die cast, trim, and machining departments including technical support, trouble shooting of existing processes and development of new processes.
Bachelor of Mechanical, manufacturing, or industrial or equivalent experience. Ten years’ experience in Project Engineering/Process Control. Candidate must be experienced in project planning and execution. Solid math background with good understanding of geometry. Knowledge of SPC, blueprint reading, geometric tolerance, and dimensioning. Be proficient in use of standard gauges, calipers, micrometers, etc. Part modeling CAD experience Solid works preferred. Possess good supervisory skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize the APQP process to manage the launch and lifecycle of new and existing projects
- Manage projects utilizing detailed project planning
- Lead the communication between the customer and all internal departments on project requirements and status
- Refine existing processes to improve output, quality, and up-time
- Develop new processes
- Review/analyze workstation layout and material flow
- Work with process control technicians and supervisors to develop proper die cast methods
- Support on-going activities with assistance in troubleshooting and provide technical expertise in process methods
- Direct Engineer technicians with daily updates and assign special projects as necessary
- Perform special projects as assigned by Management
- Keep work area clean and orderly
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained, appropriate safety systems/processes are utilized, and ensure compliance with all OSHA and other state/federal safety and environmental related rules and regulations
- Provide a clean and organized work environment through 5-S controls
- Provide growth and development opportunities for associate engagement and satisfaction
- Maintain and comply with all other company and corporate systems and procedures as applicable for your area of responsibility
- Perform other associated duties as needed to continue the productive operation of the
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.