Project Manager Lead
The Project Manager Lead, will work with COO, GM and the Sales Team will develop, maintain, and oversee all daily operations and processes for the project management department.
- Developing, leading and executing all PM functions and personnel.
- Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Continuous improvement of professionalization of the department.
- Assess, manage, and mitigate risks to the company through smart project take-off.
- Determine quantity and timing of drawing reviews, quote reviews and related activities.
- Using internal ERP and management leadership, monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand and report as needed.
- 5 Years proven work experience as Project Manager in construction related field or industry
- 1-3 Years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Familiarity with PMP and other project management processes and tactics.
- Solid judgement along with decision making skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Strong team building, decision making and people management skills.
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration.
Click here to apply online