Position: Project Manager
Location: Raleigh, NC
My client, an award-winning TOP 400 ENR builder, is looking to add a Project Manager to lead projects & teams in the Raleigh market. This company has a long standing, positive relationship with commercial-public & private construction markets here in the state. They have been in business for more than 80 years and are continuing to grow.
The ideal Project Manager and will have a diverse background in Commercial Construction—focused on a variety of projects including healthcare & higher education. This company offers competitive salaries, bonus, vehicle/cell allowance, a team environment, being home each night and so much more!
- BS degree in Construction Management or related field is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in Commercial Construction that includes most recently a Project Management role that has successfully taken the lead of +$10M sized projects
- Be a Builder at heart!
- Project history that includes diverse project work from start to finish, ground up and renovations
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to manage small and large complex projects
- Longevity with previous employers is vital, no job hoppers
If you’re interested in beginning the interview process and learning more about this opportunity, please submit your resume and project history!