The Project Manager for (PM) works closely with the sales and after-sales departments, both local and at headquarters for all equipment (machines, moulds, upgrades, refurbishments), supporting the company’s internal and external customers throughout North and South America, as well as globally, when required, with efficient, accurate, and timely completion of the sales and service management tasks. Through expert organizational ability, knowledge of equipment, procedures, departments, and the ability to speak Italian, the PM will accurately, efficiently, and cost effectively satisfy market needs through management of all equipment sales from beginning to end, and after-sales service. The position may also support, combine and/or cross over into PM of after-sales field management
Essential Functions: including but not limited to the following:
- Assist sales, after-sales service, and refurbishment departments to support customers, with knowledge of equipment sales timelines for orders, manufacturing, shipment, delivery, installation, and after-sales service, so that customers are well informed and projects are well managed from beginning to end.
- Daily functions:
- Generate sales proposals and contracts;
- Receive purchase orders and distribute internally in order to kick-off new sales projects;
- Manage all projects internally in collaboration with headquarter project managers and other internal departments;
- Manage the logistics of all projects, which could include, inter-alia, supply-chain procurement, logistics cost and efficiency sourcing, and coordination of shipments;
- Manage cash-flow of all projects, which could include, inter-alia, generating invoices for payments, data-entry of projects into Oracle/Diapason, follow-up on payment status with customers, and ensuring the accounting of all projects is balanced and accurate from both revenue and cost bases;
- Manage daily operational service and technical issues with customers, internal departments and colleagues, and ensure all daily technical matters are properly tracked, resolved timely, concluded satisfactorily in customer’s opinion, and comprehensively communicated to Italy for investigation, resolution, and reporting to R&D department if needed.
- Be visible, be a person known by customers to be purposeful in getting tasks completed as effortlessly as possible with a pleasant professional demeanor (over the phone and in person), and/or be able to get the correct assistance to solve the issues.
- Troubleshoot issues/delays/opportunities in conjunction with headquarters, and with customer personnel if required, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage and collaborate with and headquarter departments to ensure efficient execution of marketing initiatives and tradeshow participation.
- Manage field-service operations with customer-liaison; engineer management and internal facilitator of activities and information to ensure a smooth customer experience.
- Support in administration duties for sales, marketing, and other areas needed.
- Support the company business, when required, outside of the USA.
- Represent in a professional manner at all times.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Click here to apply online