Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Project Manager to join a growing company outside of the Orlando area. This is a contract to potential hire position that will work off a hybrid onsite schedule with 1-2 days remote.
The Project Manager will support Operational overhaul initiatives within multiple departments and C level executives. Tracking projects, managing KPIs and Timelines, and pushing projects through completion are key elements of this position.
Responsibilities / Experience:
- 5 years of Project Management- PMP certification is highly preferred.
- Experience/knowledge within IT and Business Operations, Customer Experience, and with SaaS environments.
- Project Management experience focused on Standardization and Process improvement.
- Manage flow of projects and team resources, enabling the team to execute each project within proposed timeline.
- Track and report projected revenue and financials through Salesforce reporting
- Responsible for communication of requirements, moderating weekly status calls, developing/tracking the project plan, identifying project risk areas, communicating with internal teams and involvement with pre-sales activities.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized while maintaining a pipeline of projects/follow up.
- Experience managing projects, status reporting, action planning, escalating, and working with internal teams (product, engineering, sales, and customer success).
- Experience PM tools such as Clickup and JIRA.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Knowledge of Zendesk preferred.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only, please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs.