endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
This position will manage and oversee the planning, organization, development and implementation of SENIOR HOUSING and/or MULTI-FAMILY construction projects successfully, on time, within established budget and quality levels. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of significant SENIOR HOUSING and/or MULTI-FAMILY construction management experience. Include a detailed project list for review.
Responsibilities to include:
1. Ensure on-schedule completion of all assigned multi-family projects within approved budget guidelines
2. Review plans from preliminary stage through final construction drawing phase.
3. Provide technical support for on-site problem solving or necessary design changes.
4. Motivate and monitor all field personnel and contractors toward the attainment of project goals.
5. Prepare budgets and schedules.
6. Monitor budget compliance and budget deviation as well as schedule adherence.
7. Negotiate and write construction contracts with subcontractors and vendors.
8. Provide accurate accounting of construction expenses and projected profit/loss experience through job costing reports.
9. Implement and monitor established safety program.
· Exceptional excellent communication and organization skills
· Extensive travel
· Strong working knowledge of all construction disciplines
· Have a strong financial understanding of cost projections – both long & short term.
· Communication skills to develop “team atmosphere” and cooperative attitude (both on job site and in office) and to assure a proper understanding of goals and implementation.
· Negotiating skills to secure desired contracts.
· Minimum of 10 years of significant SENIOR HOUSING and/or MULTI-FAMILY construction management experience.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.