endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
- A driven and innovative Project Manager to lead the project team to facilitate multiple Industrial, and/or Photovoltaic (solar) electrical systems. Be the bridge between the client, the Project Management team, and the Field Management team.
What will you do:
- As the Project Manager you will manage the operational and financial aspects of construction projects and be the primary liaison with the customer. You will be responsible for the project from the conceptual stages through execution of planning, financial management, scheduling, safety, contractual compliance, and customer satisfaction. While providing leadership for the development of a multi-discipline team, you will direct and manage employees across several projects at multiple locations, large linear projects, or a combination of both.
Education/Experience And Must Haves
- A bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Construction Management, related field, or equivalent combination of experience/education.
- Self-starter and team player
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license that represents a history of safe & competentdriving.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- A knowledge of Electrical, Photovoltaic (solar) construction and/or automation.
- Must be able to sit, stand, kneel, stoop, walk, and drive or sit for long periods of time.
- Must be capable of working in inclement conditions to include extreme hot and cold temperatures.
- Must be physically capable of lifting and carrying up to 75 lbs.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.