Job Title: Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Location: Raleigh, NC
About the Company: This Company has an excellent reputation and presence in the Commercial Construction industry across the state and region. The company offers industry-leading compensation, with highly competitive salaries, benefits and so much more.
Role Overview: In this influential role as Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering on full contractual obligations and managing superintendent’s on-site performance of subcontractors, service providers and suppliers while ensuring the contracts stay on schedule and within cost. Through proper execution of your role you will also develop relationships and build continuing business for this company.
Minimum Background Required:
- Four Year Degree in Construction or related field is preferred
- 7-15 years’ experience managing diverse commercial projects
- General Commercial Construction project history, including work in the $5-$30M range
- Ground up, renovation and addition experience
- Health care, higher education, vertical construction experience is a plus
- Strong track record of delivering high quality results
- Flexible and accommodating
- Proficient in Timberline/Procore/P6, Microsoft Suite and other construction software
- Confident, self-motivated individual that can work under pressure
- Ability to multitask, coordinate numerous activities and people to achieve maximum efficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please submit your resume/project list and we will contact you to get the interview process started.