This position is accountable for the planning of project scope, collecting data and development of capital projects, including the capital budget and timeline in conjunction with Operations and the Project Engineer. The position will be responsible for meeting the project budget and project timeline.
- Manages assigned projects to ensure completion is on time and within budget.
- Develops project objectives and plans by reviewing the overall scope with the management team.
- Development of plant layouts in conjunction with Operations and the Project Engineer when applicable
- Provides regular project updates including barriers, budget and timeline by analyzing information and in a systematic and methodical manner
- Interacts with General and other contractors, legal counsel, government agencies and landlord agents as required
- Ensures that all contractors and personnel working on projects comply with Federal, State and OSHA regulations. Ensuring the necessary permits are obtained if applicable.
- Controls project costs by monitoring expenditures and administering contractor contracts.