Immediate Need for an experienced Project Manager in Atlanta. The client will pay a salary $70K - $90K's, DOE, plus full benefits and perks. Only the top candidates will be contacted for consideration.Click here to apply onlineREQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Expert knowledge of Agile (XP, Scrum, Lean, or Kanban) and traditional project management principles
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- One or more related certifications such as Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP).
- Able to balance up to 30 projects at one time and balance multiple with competing priorities
- Expertise in using Project Management Software such as Harvest, Basecamp, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools
Click here to apply online
- Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Plan and identify resource needs throughout the project
- Effectively apply the methodology and enforce project standards as the project requires
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Actively works with the team to manage work assignments and deliverables.