We have a great client who is looking for a Project Manager that can be held remotely. The ideal candidate will have the following experience;
Click here to apply online
- S. Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and approximately five years related experience.
- Knowledge of product launch including process flow diagrams, PFMEA, Process and Product control plans.
- Requires the ability to standardize and implement best practices, expert system and troubleshooting measures.
- Requires project management experience in engineering
- Thorough understanding of all process and auxiliary equipment. Working knowledge of the SOPs associated with each machine and each process. Specific knowledge related to Injection Molding, Compression molding and associated processes.
- Basic knowledge of various computer programs including: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, AutoCAD, and other related software programs.
- Strong team and interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate others with enthusiasm and drive. It is critical that the incumbent be an excellent coach and counselor.
- Strong team and interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to influence individuals and groups who do not report to you.
- Good organizational skills, the ability to understand company's production process, and knowledge of the product from the internal and external customers’ prospective.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- High degree of stress tolerance is required.
- Ability to adapt work practices, priorities, or procedures in response to changing conditions or multiple work demands is essential.
- The incumbent requires a high level of listening and communication skills.
- High level of planning and organizational skills
- Ability to travel without assistance.
- Background and familiarity in new product development
- Experience with cost estimating and financial accounting.