This challenging position will appeal to a motivated IT professional eager to utilize their skills as a project manager and play a vital role in a reputable company.
This role will be responsible for planning, executing and evaluating projects according to project management methodology and project definitions. The Applications/Infrastructure Project Manager will be responsible for leading multiple applications and infrastructure related projects within the project portfolio.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Initiate projects following appropriate project management methodology including gathering and defining comprehensive project requirements
- Deliver IT projects based on the overall IT project portfolio
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Define project management methods, procedures, and quality objectives, including metrics for assessing progress
- Provide technical and analytical guidance and work direction to project team
- Assess variances from the project plans, budgets and schedules, develop and implement changes as necessary
- Identify potential areas for improvement in current methodologies and provide coaching to others leading projects
- Develop and maintain a productive working relationship with project sponsors, vendors, and key clients
Your strengths include:
- Project Management training and certification is an asset
- Excellent discipline and time management skills to plan, manage, and deliver results within a team and independently
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills are required
- Ability to proactively identify and manage risk
- Ability to influence without authority
You can expect:
- An excellent overall compensation and perquisite plan
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Juan Valdes.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!