We are searching for a Construction Project Manager for a premiere mechanical construction firm. This position will direct personnel, evaluate and review procedures for HVAC/Plumbing, and will report directly to the Regional Division Manager.
- 2+ years of experience in mechanical construction
- Must be able to travel
- Well established communication skills and attention to detail
- Prepare and review progress reports
- Review and evaluate specifications and progress for each phase of construction
- Assemble shop drawings and submittals
- Setup and maintain scheduled meetings, material deliveries, work shifts, and regular reports
- Assist in preparing final project paperwork including maintenance and operating manuals, warranty letters, lien waivers, etc.
We have multiple openings across the Carolinas. To be considered for one of these opportunities, please click the link to submit your resume.