Title: Project Manager (Service/Sales Plumbing)
Location: Atlanta, GA area
Well-established, fast growing mechanical contractor is seeking an experienced project manager to estimate, quote, sell, win, and manage service plumbing quoted repairs and small projects to an existing customer base as well as new prospects. The qualified candidate should have the ability to see a project through from pre-construction to completion.
- 10+ years in the field as a Journeyman or Master Plumber
- Have a talent for account management and customer service
- Be able to manage a high volume of short, small scale projects
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar service plumbing project management position
- Demonstrated success in sales and/or business development
Customer satisfaction is a critical component to the continued success of this company, and they are seeking a professional who can hit the ground running by taking over existing business as well as actively adding and managing new business. If you’re looking for a chance to grow with one of Atlanta’s largest mechanical contractors, this is a fantastic opportunity.
Please submit your resume to demonstrate requisite experience. This company will generously compensate outstanding experience.