Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your expertise to lead and work directly with the General Contractor, to handle all facets of supplying and installing Doors, Frames, Electronic Access Controls, and Commercial Door Hardware. You will utilize your extensive experience in the industry to complete full-scope commercial door projects, from the ordering of materials, estimating the projects, scheduling production, installation, submittals, keying, machining sheets and deliveries.
- Privately owned, family focused Commercial door and hardware company
- Offering frame to finish commercial doors, electronic access controls, and door hardware from major suppliers.
- Extensive customer base servicing the General Contractor.
Benefits & Features:
- Benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, 401K with company match.
- Family focused company, that sees their employees as their most valuable asset
- Company offers an environment to work both collaboratively, and independently.
- Close to a small local airport – Manchester Regional Airport
- One hour to Boston, Mountain Skiing, and the ocean.
- Great region for those who enjoy the outdoors – close to fishing, skiing, hiking and more!