Title: Project Manager (Mechanical)
Location: Atlanta, GA
If you are a conscientious, hard-working, driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity for you to join a fast-growing mechanical contractor in the Atlanta area. This company has doubled its size in the past two years and is looking for a self-motivated team player to become their next project manager. The qualified candidate should ideally have field experience in plumbing and process piping for industrial and manufacturing facilities, and preferably a 4-year degree in engineering or related field.
- 3-5 years in the field working with plumbing and piping- steel experience a plus
- 5-7 years' project management experience in industrial plumbing and piping
- Driven by high quality and safety standards
- Be a loyal and honest individual who isn’t afraid of hard work
- Possess the ability to easily switch gears between projects when needed
- Experience in piping, plumbing, and/or HVAC
This position requires an upbeat personality and creativity, and a willingness to go above and beyond for the good of the company. Generous comp plan and benefits are provided. If you enjoy the atmosphere offered by a small but growing company and are looking for new challenges and opportunities for personal growth, you may be the perfect candidate. Submit your resume to demonstrate requisite experience.