Title: Project Manager (Mechanical)
Location: Atlanta, GA
One of Atlanta’s largest and fastest growing mechanical contractors is searching for a qualified plumbing and HVAC Project Manager to aid in the growth of its special projects retrofit division. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in handling a high volume of direct owner projects averaging $5-6 million, and will have strong customer service skills as well.
- Design build expertise
- 6-8 years' experience with small project management
- 5-7 years' experience in commercial plumbing, HVAC, or both
- 4 year degree in Engineering or related field preferred
- Strong account management and customer service skills
- Have a desire to establish a long term career with a growing company
If you are a self-starter looking for career advancement who values relationship building and providing quality service, you could be perfect for this position. This is the perfect opportunity to parlay your skills in project management into a new career move that will continue to serve you well for years to come.
Please submit your resume showing your expertise and abilities in order to set up an interview. Comp and benefits are generously provided for the right candidate.