Our client, a multi-location Wholesale Building Materials Distributor in the New England market, is seeking a Project Manager to lead and work directly with the general Contractor, Sub-Contractor, Owner and/or End Users to handle all facets of supplying and installing Doors, Frames, Finish Hardware, & Specialties according to the blueprints & specifications for the project.
- Analyze blueprints and specifications to perform a detailed take-off and itemized summary of projects.
- Use the manufacturers’ price books and in-house software to generate an accurate cost for all materials
- Build a detailed proposal and present it to the bidders on the project and offer options for value engineering
- Follow-up and sell the project to the successful bidder
- Prepare detailed submissions for approval based off blueprints.
- Build purchase orders to the manufacturers for materials based off your approved submissions
- Handle purchased material and stock material to be delivered to the job-site in accordance with the project timeline
- Perform job-site visits to review any customer complaints and to ensure that material is being stored & installed per the specifications
- Provide change order pricing as needed
- Prepare close-out documents as required
- Strong communication & sales skills and have an in-depth understanding of reading blueprints and project
- Possess a proficient knowledge of commercial doors, frames & hardware and their proper application
- AHC, CDC & EHC credentials are desired but not required
- Understanding of building & fire codes
- The individual needs to have computer experience and be able to use industry specific software including manufacturers pricing programs and Excel spreadsheets
Pay commensurate with experience and includes a base salary & excellent benefits!
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals.
You might say we are not a "Search" Firm but rather a "Find Firm."
Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is building a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact Bob Lambert directly at 603.621.9037 ext 101.