Project Manager (Inventory and Logistics)
- Primary point-of-contact for our customers in planning and delivering solutions ensuring a timely and quality implementation.
- Work closely with a variety of internal and external teams to execute on project deliverables to customer sites throughout the North America.
- Track, manage and communicate progress on all projects including appropriate risk escalation.
- Manage warehouse inventory and keep records of the inventory.
- Monitor and manage budgets.
- Select carriers for transportation and negotiate rates and contracts with carriers.
- Respond to and resolve complaints and problems.
- Keep up-to-date on shipping carriers, routes and rates and any changes to them.
- 5+ years of project management skills with track record for setting and meeting customer expectations
- Proven ability to communicate, set, and maintain clear expectations with all stakeholders involved.
- Inventory and Logistics experience
- Previous experience in Supply Chain Management Role.
- Strong understanding and skill set with daily Warehouse Operations.
- Experience managing multiple warehouse inventory
- Inventory and Consumption Analysis.
- MS Project and Excel