Our client is a top 30-ranked (By ENR: Engineering News Record) design-build construction general contractor. Because of their exciting growth, they are currently seeking a talented Project Manager to join their team in San Mateo, CA (Bay Area). Our client is consistently ranked as being one of the best places to work in the country, across any industry. Their employees enjoy working at a very stable company that offers various promotional paths and unparalleled benefits/compensation packages.
- Responsible for managerial and administrative aspects of a project. Including, estimating, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost reporting, safety, and proposal preparation
- Ensure an accurate and complete project estimate
- Work closely with owners and the design team to develop preliminary concept drawings
- Participate in the proposal meeting with the owner to review the scope of work, discuss ways to reduce costs, and provide value engineering ideas
- Oversee the buyout process and the selection of subcontractors
- Conduct bi-weekly job site meetings
- Make sound decisions under tight deadlines
- Organize, plan, and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results
- Commit to quality by evaluating project-related processes
- Make necessary changes, use customer input to make improvements, and meet/exceed internal and external client expectations
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and other associates, while maintaining a constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations
- BS in Engineering or related field; with a minimum of 3.2 GPA
- 2-5 years of professional experience
- Proficiency using Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Project
If you are interested in learning more, please send your resume/contact information to Ben Zambito (Ben@ZSGtalent.com).