Title: Project Manager, Commercial/Industrial Construction
Location: Marietta, OH
Are you looking for a change in your surroundings? I am working with a General Contractor in Marietta that is looking to add a Project Manager to their team. The company is an established builder throughout the area. This position is open due to growth in new and existing markets. The company also offers industry-leading compensation, with highly competitive salaries, benefits and vehicle allowance.
My client has a great reputation. They continue to enjoy long lasting relationships with both the customers and the subcontractors.
- Degree in Construction Management, Construction Science, or Construction Engineering preferred
- Commercial or Industrial Construction background; ground up, renovation and / or addition
- At least 8 years’ as PM with Estimating experience
- A self-starter mentality and can manage both large complex projects up to $30M and /or multiple small unique jobs less than $3M
- Longevity with previous employers is vital
Please upload your resume and I will contact you if your resume meets the requirements above.