Position: Project Manager (Agile Expert - Level 4)
Duration: 3+ months
Location: Remote for now and later Downtown Toronto
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and presentation skills, team management & effective resource management skills required as the team members will not directly report to the PM or belong to project sponsoring vertical.
- At least 5+ yrs. of experience in managing global projects from inception till deployment stage
- Understanding of how Financial Risk Measures are calculated for adequacy of capital and reported as per regulatory guidelines like RDARR
- Prior experience of managing Data analytics and/or Visualization projects is preferred
- Experience of working with geographically dispersed teams
- Total relevant experience : 10 + Years
- Prior experience in development of IT solutions which calculated Market Risks (exposure to Insurance industry would be preferred),
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, provide status updates, manage budget and stakeholder communications
- Proactively identify risks and issues on projects - leading the team to develop risk management and issues management plans
- Prior experience of working in matrix organizations is required.
- Knowledge of Agile principles and ability to run Scrum events using Jira and Confluence.
- Act as an Agile coach in mentoring the squad and guiding product owners on Agile principles.
- Ability to work with business teams/product owners on backlog prioritization and product vision
- Monitor and manage project baseline to ensure activities are occurring as planned - scope, budget and schedule – manage variances
- Identify potential points of contention for missed deliverables; create and implement strategy to mitigate shortfalls in timeline and budget
- Ability to work independently and handle uncertainty
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- Exposure to Data Warehousing projects