Project Manager, Healthcare Construction
A General Contractor that builds in the Healthcare market and is based in the South East is looking for a Healthcare Project Manager for their Nashville office. This company has enjoyed tremendous success for decades and focuses on relationship-based business approach. They have a solid backlog and are experiencing growth across the country.
- At least 2 years of experience as an Assistant Project Manager OR Project Manager in Healthcare Construction or general Commercial Construction markets
- A degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Business is preferred
- A self-starter mentality and have the ability to manage multiple small or large complex projects
- Ability to manage projects $1 million to $10 million
- Ability to communicate effectively with owners, subcontractors and superintendents
- Ability to travel extensively
Interviewing is taking place immediately. Please submit your resume for further consideration.