The Project Manager will be part of the Contact Center Program team The charter of this team is to provide overall project management & business analysis across the Contact Center Program to help drive the business analysis & execution of the technical redesign and strategy of the existing Contact Center platform and meet the goals of the business.
The candidate will support a subset of projects with the Lead Program Manager’s over-sight to deliver a strategic solution for the Contact Center platform. This position will work with other PMs, business analysts and development team, driving the project throughout the SDLC phases.
Key Responsibilities & Experience
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with business & technology teams
- Work with development manager/lead to determine the resources required to complete the project
- Create a detailed schedule that identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project including dependencies
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure its successful completion
- Identify and resolve issues, risks and dependencies that may impact successful completion of the project
- Communicate progress updates, issues, risks to business and technology stakeholders
- Monitor and report on Financials (Forecast vs. Actual) to business and technology stakeholders
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Create and present executive level documentation for use in program status and communications
The candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable and excellent team player. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team along with NY and India team members, sometimes across multiple time zones. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player committed to delivering on time and should be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Experience with Contact Center platforms (i.e. Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Genesys Voice Portal, Voice Platform Migration, Call Recording) is a plus