Title: Project Manager, Commercial Construction
Location: Southeastern MN
My client, an award-winning General Contractor, with strong ties to Minnesota & Wisconsin and Iowa; is looking to add a Project Manager to their team. This position is open due to growth in new and existing markets. The company also offers industry-leading compensation, with highly competitive salaries, excellent bonus payouts and health benefits. The work atmosphere is family orientated with a passion for the construction industry.
My client has a great regional reputation. They continue to enjoy long lasting relationships with both customers and subcontractors that they align themselves with. This results in tremendous amount of repeat business and negotiated work. They are offering competitive salaries, bonus, vehicle/cell allowance, a team environment and much more!! Relocation assistance will be available for the individual with ties to the area.
The ideal Project Manager and will have a diverse background in Commercial Construction—with experience leading highly successful, self-performing teams: Superintendents, Foreman and hourly labor. Previous experience with wood/metal/steel frame, pre-engineered metal structures is a plus!!
- 4 year degree in Construction Management, Construction Science, or Construction Engineering preferred
- A general Commercial Construction background
- At least 3 years’ experience general commercial
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to manage small & large complex projects $1M-$30M
- Team player, some that will Work hard, Play hard
- Longevity with previous employers is vital, no job hoppers!
If you’re interested in beginning the interview process and learning more about this opportunity, please submit your resume and project history.