Immediate Opportunity in the Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX area with a top industry firm for a Project Manager with PMP Certification. The client will pay a salary of $75K+, DOE, plus full benefits and perks. This is a permanent, full-time position- booking interviews now.Click here to apply onlineResponsibilities:
- Project Management – Manage and monitor the progress of projects and report progress
- Logistics – Participate in the development of plans for completing multiple projects simultaneously, including aligning labor and materials with scheduled construction dates.
- Cost Estimating – Work with the Cost Estimator in estimating project costs prior to submitting bids and proposals.
- Bids and Proposals – Prepare and submit bids and proposals for new work opportunities working with other personnel, including the VP of Field Services, other Directors, Sales personnel, and the Cost Estimator.
- Communication and Documentation – Prepare and deliver internal and external documents and communications regarding the status and completion of each project.
- Customer Relations – Work with customers to establish the scope of work projects, regularly update customers on project status, and provide project deliverables to customers.
- Financial Analysis – Analyze the financial outcomes of projects and prepare related summaries for review with management.
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- At least 6 years of progressively responsible experience in the construction industry
- At least 2 years of experience managing projects, construction activities, or personnel
- PMP Certification preferred