Title: GC Project Manager
Location: Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join one of North Florida’s best and fastest growing General/Mechanical Contractors. A well-established, industry leading construction firm offering a wide range of building solutions, operating in Florida and throughout the Caribbean market is looking for a Project Manager for their team in Guantanamo Bay.
Candidate should have knowledge of the general construction field with a background in ground up construction.
- The ability to participate in planning, formulating design alternatives, conceptual estimates and cost estimates
- Minimum of 5 years managing general construction projects
- Experience working on DOD projects
- Ability to interpret drawings and specifications
- Ability to communicate with various levels
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
This position is open due to growth. The position requires a hands-on, self-motivated, internally driven individual with exemplary communication skills, strong business focus with an above average ability to deliver on commitments and expectations. If you are looking to grow your career with an organization that is dedicated to your success, while having an immediate impact on the success and growth of the company I know this is the company for you. Please submit your resume to demonstrate requisite experience. This company will generously compensate outstanding experience.