Project Manager - Electrical
Construction Project Manager - Electrical
Our well-established commercial Design/Build, Electrical Contractor client needs to add a Project Manager.
Our client offers a competitive salary, depending on experience, benefits including matching 401k, monthly car allowance, gas card and annual bonus.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the proper execution of projects.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Commercial Electrical Contractor experience a MUST.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at email@example.com
Click here to apply online