Location: 111 Wall Street, New York, NY
Job Title: Senior Strategic Enhanced Due Diligence / Global KYC PM
This is for a senior manager to manage the Strategic Enhanced Due Diligence/ Global KYC projects and support One Client initiatives. This requires a strong PM who has KYC background and can analyze current state processes and work with business users to define future state; while partnering with multiple dev teams and defining necessary implementation plan steps to get there.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills across business, IT and other PMO teams
- Analytical ability needed to challenge the status quo by providing fact-based insights and arguments for the development of the optimal architecture and component selection criteria
- Self- motivated individual that will dig deep to uncover facts and not rely on assumptions or hearsay.
- Ability to create and maintain project level documentation for both project tracking as well as simplifying complex roadmaps
- Wealth Management and Know Your Client experience is plus.