Our client in the greater Greensboro area has a need for a Project Manager, preferably with a background in CPG, Personal Care/Healthcare.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and manage project development during the entire project life cycle.
- Develop the project definition and the scope statement; define all goals and any materials that will be needed to be delivered.
- Develop and distribute full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit project budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with customers, team members, and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Identify, evaluate, and report risks to the project including customer satisfaction, schedule, and budget.
- Develop and deliver meeting minutes, progress reports, and related project documents.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Mentor and motivate project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Participate in the quotation process by gathering information, providing market feedback on pricing expectations, and communicating with the customer about the quote.
- Conduct project post mortems reports in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Responsible for setting up new customers in the IQ system, checking with finance on credit approval, and ensuring the BOM is entered accurately.
Knowledge / Experience / Skills:
Bachelor's Degree in related field or combination of education, skills, and experience. At least 2 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution. PMP or CAPM Certification is preferred. Strong familiarity with project management software such as MS Project is required. Knowledge of Microsoft software applications and other software applications as required. General industry knowledge is preferred. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to work with a variety of customers and internal departments.Click here to apply online