Job Title: Project Engineer/Project Coordinator
Location: Indianapolis, IN
About the Company: This Company has an excellent reputation and presence in the Commercial Construction industry across the state and region too. In business for more than 75 years, the company offers a dynamic workplace and accessible opportunities for advancement. The company also offers industry-leading compensation, with highly competitive salaries, benefits and so much more!
Minimum Background Required:
- Four Year Degree in Construction or related field
- Experience and general understanding of construction documents, blueprints and building materials
- Internship/Experience with High Rise Apartments, Senior Living/Assisted Living is a PLUS
- Ability to prepare, review and process submittals, RFIs and schedules
- General experience to know the proper sequencing, procedures, quality control and safety aspects to be an on-site support for Superintendent and PM for an entire project
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and problem solve
- Strong computer skills and basic understanding of construction software
- Confident self-motivated individual able to assume responsibility and interact well with project team
Please submit your resume and we will contact you to get the interview process started.