Recruitment Partners Inc. is working with a Joint Venture Company on a Large Pipeline Construction Project and is searching for Pipeline Project Engineers. The successful candidate(s) will be working with the JV to provide oversight on technical issues ensuring results meet planned expectations and proper safeguards, procedures and controls are established and implemented. The scope involves guiding development of the project through the project life-cycle from scope development & definition, regulatory compliance, detailed engineering and construction.Your success will be defined by your ability to:
Your strengths include:
- Responsible for monitoring of the JV / engineering contractor's deliverables and schedule.
- Communication of design information to the JV / engineering contractor to ensure compliance of project requirements.
- Ensuring that established timelines / deadlines are maintained
- Responsible for assuring that the construction work complies with governing codes, technical specifications, owner requirements and design drawings.
- Review proposed execution plans to ensure requirements are properly being captured.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Tony Marikar.Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - TechnologyContact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!
- Must have notable experience in construction phase of pipelines with steep slope experience (Absolute Must)
- P Eng. designation in Alberta and/or British Columbia
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years of experience in oil and gas engineering project.
- Experience working in a mega project environment.
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team of engineering professionals.
- Experience leading interaction with regulatory aspects of the project.
- Must have excellent analytical and computational skills.
- A proven track record in facility and pipeline projects with a thorough working knowledge of the interfaces with other engineering disciplines, procurement, construction, pre-commissioning, and assisting Operations during commissioning and start-up.
- Technical writing skills - ability to create specifications, job procedures, and scope of work documents.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks at the same time and prioritize as required.
- Ability to live on site (HOPE BC)