READY TO APPLY? SUBMIT YOUR RESUME BELOW.
This position reports to the Director of Construction. The Company’s primary goal for your position is to utilize your skills as a Project Engineer for all variations of projects, large or small, timing with other assignments permitting. As a key team liaison for project relations with owners, field, subcontractors, architects/engineers alike, your position will require you to manage a large flow of multiple projects at times, depending upon the workflow company wide as determined at the discretion of the Company.
First Year Outcome
- Deliver Construction Excellence rated by 80% strong high performance project deliveries across the organization
- 4 Rock star project Delivery Awards (by clients)
- 4 VIP co-worker core values appreciative inquiry stories
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Project Engineer KPI’s
- Project Manager liaison
- Project controls support
- Budget management
- Client/Subcontractor relationships
- Project Manager Liaison :: Project relations and liaison with owners, field, subcontractors, architects/engineers. Communicate status and outcome of assigned tasks with PM and other project team members
- Project Control Support :: Construction schedule preparation, budget, procurement, submittals, RFI’s, material tracking, Subcontract scope development and buyout
- Project Status Reporting :: Manage Subcontractor and FCI project activities as assigned by PM. Prepare weekly client reporting as assigned by PM
- Project Financials :: Project related cost controls for assigned procurement. Budget and billing projections as assigned by PM, vendor & owner change orders
- Backstopping: Operations Associate (only in peak demands)
- Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Effectively collaborates and stays on the same page with team members
- Exemplifies and upholds our core values: Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships, OWN IT, Integrity in all we Do, Always a Pro, Cutting edge Cool People.
- Exemplifies and upholds our Core Focus: Delivering Construction Excellence via Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships
- EOS Worldwide experience preferred
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in a large scale professional commercial construction environment
- Possess strong accountability, problem solving for the greater good, and the ability to maintain solid relationships
- Exhibit strong attention to detail in conjunction with excellent communication skills.
- Cutting edge technical savvy skills are preferred.
Fiorilli Construction, Inc. offers cutting edge competitive compensation, a progressive benefits package, a collaborative work environment, and so much more.